Sunday, April 17, 2011

Cards Owning It in the West

The Cardinals have suddenly got hot. I'm not sure what exactly happened, but I'm not complaining. Lance Berkman has 6 home runs already this season. And it's...April 17th. Outstanding.

I had the opportunity to go to the game on Friday. Yes, I went into Dodger Stadium wearing my Cardinals gear (not obnoxious about it, just wearing the Cards stuff) and did not get beat up or hounded at all. Of course, the Cards won that game 11-2. Dodger fans didn't really have much ground to give me trouble. Plus, security is AMPED UP. Everywhere I looked there was a security officer.

Glad to see the Cards hitting. We've had excellent pitching for the most part so far, but the offense has been awful. Keep it going boys.

In other news, basketball playoffs have started. And won't end until sometime this summer. No really, basketball won't end until like late June. It's fun to watch but wow, still a lot of games left to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment