Tuesday, February 15, 2011

California Sports Diva!

Welcome to the California Sports Diva blog! I have thought about writing a sports blog for some time, and have finally gotten around to taking the time to get one up and running.

This blog is going to be about my thoughts about anything sports related. As any sports fan, I do have my loyalties to certain teams and that will become more and more evident as I post. But, I will try and post about any major sports item of note, regardless of what team is pertains to.

Just to get it out of the way, my favorite teams are: St. Louis Cardinals, St. Louis Rams, Indianapolis Colts, Los Angeles Lakers, St. Louis Blues, Mizzou Tigers and DePauw Tigers (they may be Division III, but it's my alma mater!).

Okay, so you may be wondering...if I'm the California Sports Diva, why so much St. Louis love? I currently am a resident of the beautiful Los Angeles, California, but I was born and raised in St. Louis, MO. While I love living in LA, I still root for my hometown teams. I don't believe in changing allegiances just because you move. I for one, will be a loyal Redbird fan for life, no matter where I live!

I hope to make this a fun, somewhat humorous blog about all of the craziness going on in the world of sports today. Enjoy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment